These breakfast cookies are AWESOME! Look at the ingredient list… Not too shabby right?! Healthy enough for the kiddo’s breakfast, but still taste like a yummy cookie that mama approves!
- 1 Large banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (use 3/4 cup if you prefer a sweeter cookie)
- 1 1/2 cups flour (whole wheat, GF or a combo of almond, oat or coconut)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini/squash (water squeezed out)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Mix all the wet ingredients together in a large bowl, mix well.
- Add in dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add and zucchini and chocolate chips, stir until just mixed.
- Scoop onto a greased cookie sheet (you might want to flatten them a bit with a fork) and bake at 350° for 12 minutes. Enjoy!!!