I did it!! I finally found the most delicious, healthy, moist gluten-free/paleo banana muffin recipe! And I’m pretty excited about it !!
The texture of these is spot on… Not crumbly at all. The flavor is just like the traditional banana bread we all love. The nutritional profile is pretty good too… No refined sugar/flours, full of fruit and high in protein and fiber.
about 24 regular sized muffins
- 4 medium sized bananas, mashed
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4-1/2 Cup chopped walnuts (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Prepare 24 muffin tins. Spray the pan REALLY well with cooking spray!
- In a medium bowl mix together the mashed banana, eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Add in the coconut flour, salt and baking soda.
- Mix with a hand mixer until well combined.
- Stir in nuts if using.
- Spoon evenly into muffin tins. Bake for 20 minutes.
Enjoy!!! Sooo yummy!