If you don’t like vegetables, you must try roasting them. I’ve never met anyone who doesn’t like roasted veggies! Seriously soo yummy!
- Any veggies of choice! My favorites are sweet potatoes, sweet onions, zucchini, squash, and papers.
- Olive Oil
- Salt and papper
- Cut up veggies. Try to get them all about the same size.
- Toss them in a little olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Spread in a single layer on a cookie sheet and bake at 425 for 25-35 minutes (depending on how big you cut your veggies and how crispy you like them.
- Afterwards you can toss in some fresh herbs, like dill and parsley, for some extra flava!