YOU GUYS! This recipe really is the best! I know that’s a big thing to live up to, but try them and I think you’ll agree. They taste kinda like those Samoa girls out cookies with the combo of chocolate and coconut, only these are way healthier; no butter or refined sugar or flour. Anytime my husband requests cookies, he requests these ones. I’m telling you… the BEST!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups shredded, unsweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a mixer to mix oil and sugar. Add in eggs and vanilla and beat til fluffy.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet.
- Add in chocolate and coconut and mix well.
- Form into balls and place on a greased cookie sheet. These don’t spread very much, so you might want to flatten them a bit with a fork.
- Bake 8-9 minutes.