Pumpkin carving time is coming up and let me just tell you… Keep those seeds!!! This recipe is sooo yummy and a makes a great snack or topping on salads or soups. 🎃
- Seeds from pumpkin/squash
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp honey
- A splash of hot sauce (or more if you like more spice)
- Wash and dry seeds.
- Add oil, honey and hot sauce and coat well. If you have a lot of seeds, add more.
- Spread in a thin layer on a baking sheet and season with salt.
- Roast at 375 degrees for 5 minutes. Stir seeds and roast 5 more minutes.
- Let cool and devour!
Seriously delicious and addicting!