When I say this ice cream is super healthy, I really mean it!
Check it out… high in protein, fruit + vegetable, no refined sugar. And my kids licked their bowls clean!
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Pumpkin Puree
- Pure Maple Syrup or raw honey
- Pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- Chocolate chips (optional)
- The night before, freeze your greek yogurt and pumpkin in ice cube trays and throw a few peeled bananas in the freezer.
- The next day, put 6 yogurt ice cubes, 6 pumpkin ice cubes and 1 banana in a food processor (can totally alter these measurements according to your personal preferences).
- Sweeten with maple syrup or honey and flavor with pumpkin pie spice.
- Blend until creamy (may take a few minutes). Top with chocolate chips.