I have a feeling you and your whole clan will loooove this healthy fudge! It has the addition of collagen (which I’m slightly obsessed with and try to use as much as possible!) to add extra health benefits and protein… you’d never guess it’s in there though!
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup collagen
- 1-3 T pure maple syrup (or a few drops liquid stevia)
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla
- Sprinkle of Himalayan salt
- 85%+ Dark chocolate, chopped (I used 1/2 a bar)
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the almond butter and coconut oil.
- Stir well and add in the other ingredients
- Dump in an 8×8 greased pan (or lined with parchment paper).
- Stick in freezer or fridge until hard. Cut and enjoy!
Note: keep this cold otherwise it melts!