I am not a fan of mayo-based potato salad, but I can eat this stuff all day long!
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 small potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 12 oz of fresh green beans
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus
- 2 heads of garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
In a separate bowl whisk together:
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
(if I am making this for kids, I won’t add as much of the herbs)
- Chop potatoes in uniform cubes and throw in bowl.
- Cut beans and asparagus in equal sizes as well and add them in.
- Drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Toss until all veggies are covered. Spread on a baking sheet. T
- ake the garlic heads and chop off the top. Place garlic heads face-up on sheet with the veggies
- . Bake in 425 degree oven for 35-45 minutes, flipping once half way. .
- When veggies are done, let cool for 5 minutes.
- Squeeze roasted garlic cloves into the oil mixture (Makes such a difference- when garlic is roasted is sweet and delicious!). Stir well.
- Dump potatoes and veggies into a large serving bowl and cover with the garlic and olive oil mix. Toss to coat throughly and serve.
I like this both warm or cold. I just like it, period!