Healthy and delicious doesn’t have to be time-consuming! If you have 10 minutes you can make this meal; it literally took me 10 minutes. And even the non-fish-loving hubby commented that it was “really good” #score
Serves 2 adults
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 4-oz salmon fillets
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 fresh lemon
- Line a baking pan with foil.
- Place salmon on the foil and brush with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic, parsley and half of the basil. Squeeze juice from half of a lemon over fillets.
- Broil until opaque in the center, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Garnish with additional lemon and remainder of basil.
- I cooked up some frozen veggies while the salmon was cooking (I like this organic mix from Costco)10 minutes and we had s complete, delicious meal… Everyone has time for that!
(Recipe from the P90X2 nutrition guide)