These are a healthy little treat/snack and they are DELICIOUS and addicting!
Super simple, but if your crew is anything like my crew you’re going to love them!
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 T raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-2 T chia seeds
- 1-2 T hemp seeds
- 1-2 T ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- Handful (or 2-3😉) of chocolate chips
(The seeds are optional, but I like adding that extra nutrition)
1. Slightly melt the peanut butter and honey together in the microwave or a pan
2. Add all ingredients together in a large bowl
3. Mix super well (it’s easiest with your hands)
4. If it’s too wet, add more oats. If it’s too dry, had a little milk of choice.
5. Call into small balls and store in a Tupperware in your fridge