Don’t let this salad fool you! I know it looks boring since it’s mostly carrots, but I tell you what… it is AMAZING! So full of flavor and certainly not boring in the least!
Recipe is from Beachbody’s Ultimate Reset
1 serving…you will want to double or triple it though
- 3 medium carrots, grated (I buy the pre-grated ones to make it easier)
- 1-2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- dash of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- Combine everything but your carrots in a bowl and mix well.
- Dump over grated carrots and mix.
- Cover and let marinate in fridge 2-3 hours.