I’m not exaggerating when I say I could have eaten three bowls of this oatmeal! It taste like a giant no bake cookie, but is waaaaay more healthy for you. My two-year-old chased me around the house trying to steal bites (nope, I didn’t want to share 😉 ). Want to make some?? (yes, trust me you do!) here’s what you do!
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp natural PB
- Vanilla Liquid stevia (optional)
- 1/2 scoop chocolate Shakeology (you could probably use protein powder, but it won’t be near as nutritious and I cannot vouch for the taste)
- Bring water to a boil on a pan.
- Add oats and allow to cook a few minutes til soft.
- Crack egg into oats and whisk well until oats are creamy.
- Remove from heat and pour into a bowl and add a few more tbsp of water, as well as the rest of the ingredients.
- Top with toppings of choice.
I I am a fan of dessert for breakfast, especially when it’s this loaded with protein and super foods 🙂