My kiddos love yogurt-covered raisins/craisins, but have you looked at the ingredients in those things?! “Yogurt” is nowhere to be found! But there are plenty of preservatives and other junk … no thank you! SO we tried our hand at a homemade version using coconut butter and my boys gobbled them up… hooray!
- Coconut butter
- Craisins or raisins
- Pure maple syrup or honey
- Melt coconut butter in microwave or in a small pot over low heat.
- Once melted, add sweetener according to taste. S
- tir in craisins until coated. They won’t look near as pretty as the store-bought ones, but do the best you can to coat them all!
- Let harden in the fridge.
Sorry folks, I didn’t use exact measurements…. I just tasted as I went! I don’t think you could mess this one up though!