I am a sucker for a good truffle. I love the crispy, delicate chocolate on the outside and the gooey center. These strawberry cream truffles melt in your mouth, are full of flavor, are crazy addicting AND they are healthy! BONUS: they only have a few wholesome ingredients and are super easy to make!
about 18 truffles
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1-2 tablespoons raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 (3.5 oz) bar of dark chocolate
- In a food processor, mix the first three ingredients until smooth.
- It will be runny so stick it in the fridge for at at least 15 minutes to allow it to harden a bit.
- Once it’s hard enough to scoop, use a cookie scoop to create small balls.
- Place balls onto parchment paper and put in freezer for at least an hour.
- Once truffles are completely frozen, melt the chocolate and coat the truffles.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Last step: Control yourself so you don’t eat them all at once!
Ps I’ve also made these with blueberries and they were insanely delicious as well