Greek Yogurt Blueberry Muffins. Soft, moist and “buttery” (my husband’s description), yet still healthy.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup baking stevia (or you can use sugar. Can add 1 1/2 cups if you like them sweeter).
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1tsp vanilla
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cups whole wheat flour (white WW or WW pastry)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Mix eggs, stevia and oil with a beater until creamy.
- Add in vanilla and yogurt and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, salt and baking soda.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet, be sure not to over-mix.
- This will be super thick. Stir in blueberries until incorporated.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop into muffin liners.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Keep these in the freezer and heat when you need a quick breakfast or snack. Yummm!!