This is the zucchini bread from my childhood, only healthified. It’s moist and has just the right amount of sweetness. Eating it makes me feel like it’s summertime and I’m eight years old again… Which is an awesome thing! I love how certain foods bring back certain memories!
This recipe makes everything shown in the picture 🙂
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup coconut oil (can sub half of that for applesauce)
- 1 1/2 cups coconut sugar (or 1 cup coconut sugar +1/2 cup baking Stevia)
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- Cream eggs, oil and sugar until fluffy.
- Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
- stir in zucchini
- Bake at 350° for 55 to 60 minutes, depending on size of bread pan.
Ps I baked the smaller ones for about 25 minutes.