Strawberry freezer jam takes me right back to my childhood! And let’s be honest, PB&J made with homemade freezer jam is HARD to beat! This is a much healthier version, but has the same deliciousness!
- 8 cups fresh strawberries
- 1/4-1/2 cup raw honey (depending on how sweet you prefer it)
- 4 Tbsp chia seeds
- Juice from half a lemon
- 2Tbsp Ultra Gel (optional- helps it thicken up a bit better without heating)
- Throw it all in a blender.
- Poor into glass jars or Tupperware containers, leaving room at the top to expand in the freezer.
- Enjoy on waffles, pancakes, toast, PB&J, ice cream, etc.
Its sooooo gooood!!! 😍🍓💚