In my eyes, nothing beats peanut butter and chocolate! No really, nothing!! This is a healthier take on a classic favorite recipe that combines the two of the most delicious foods. 😍 Mix 2 delicious ingredients and you get something realllllly deeeeelicous!!
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup natural applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar (you can use brown sugar but it won’t be as healthy)
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- Hershey kisses
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a bowl mix together the wet ingredients until a smooth paste forms.
- Add in remaining ingredients and stir until mixed. If it is still sticky, add up to 2 tablespoons more of flour (depends on your brand of PB).
- Roll into small balls and place on a cookie sheet.
- Stick one kiss into each cookie.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and leave cookies on sheet until cool.
(recipe adapted from the chocolate- covered Katie cookbook)