It’s a rainy, cold, gloomy day, which makes for a perfect movie day with my boys. This healthier kettle corn is the perfect treat to munch on! My son actually said “mommy, put syrup on it.” I laughed at him at first, but then realized he’s on to something… so we did it and it was DELICIOUS! I think I have a future chef on my hands!
- Popcorn kernels
- Coconut oil
- Pure maple syrup
- Put a tsp or two of coconut oil in big pot.
- Turn on high heat.
- Once melted, add kernels and put the lid on.
- Allow to pop, shaking every once in awhile to prevent burning.
- Once all kernels are popped, take off lid and drizzle a bit of maple syrup on top.
- Stir til all kernels are coated.
- Salt according to taste.
- Apparently it tastes even better with blue sprinkles too