You’ve probably had this yummy broccoli salad before; Mmm- I love it! My mom makes it and I can eat the whole bowl, which wouldn’t be the best idea considering the original version is loaded with mayo and white sugar…eek! This version is healthified just a bit, but still very tasty.
- 2 bunches broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup Craisins, raisins or grapes
- 5 slices nitrate and nirate-free turkey bacon
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 cup litem mayo/olive oil mayo
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4-1/2 cup pure maple syrup (depending on desired sweetness)
Put in jar and shake.
- Put all ingredients in large bowl
- Dump enough sauce to cover the broccoli mixture right before serving.
- Mix well.