Gluten/grain free, dairy free, refined sugar free. And they’re pumpkin- so VEGGIES! If using sunflower butter, they’ll turn slightly green when cooked which is normal!
- 3/4 cup nut butter (I used sunflower butter)
- 1/2 cup puréed pumpkin
- 1 super ripe banana
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (more if you like it sweeter)
- 1 tsp pure Vanilla
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Optional: 1/3 cup mini dark chocolate chips (I use the brand Enjoy Life)
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Spread in a greased 9 x 9 pan
- bake at 350° for 20-30 minutes
- Store in the refrigerator!