I am a huge sucker for roasted veggies. I love the deep flavor it gives them and the crispy texture. Mmm! This broccoli has a garlicky kick and a dusting of parmesan cheese that makes it pretty addicting!
- Head or two of broccoli florets
- olive oil (1-2 T)
- 1-2 cloves of minced fresh garlic
- Grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Put broccoli, oil and garlic in a large bowl and stir around until all the broccoli is coated.
- Spread out on a cookie sheet and sprinkle with cheese, salt and pepper.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20-30 minutes (depending on how roasted you like it!). Yum!