These tacos are fresh, flavorful and fire-y! They are easy to throw together and a crowd pleaser!
For the Salsa
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup peeled, chopped jicama
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
For the fish
- 6 (4 oz) fillets tilapia
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp Himalayan salt
- 12 corn tortillas, warmed
- Mix salsa ingredients together in a bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the spices.
- Brush each fillet of fish with olive oil and then sprinkle with the spices.
- Pour the rest of the olive oil in a frypan and arrange your fillets.
- Cook in high for three minutes on each side.
- Top each tortilla with fish, salsa, avocado, plain Greek yogurt, etc.