I am a huge fan of pumpkin bread. I am an even huger fan of super healthy pumpkin bread…which is why I am a big fan of this recipe!
Now, if you are new to gluten-free cooking, the texture is different with this bread. Not in a bad way at all, but it is different… it kinda melts in your mouth more. You’ll still like it though I’m pretty certain 😉
3 small loaves or one medium size
- 1 cup almond meal flour (can make your own with raw almonds in a high-power blender)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (or avocado oil)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and beat well. F
- old in chocolate chips.
- Spray 1 loaf pan (or 3 mini pans) with cooking oil and pour in batter.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes (25-30 for small pans).