The most delicious kale you will ever eat. Period. No really, it is not just tolerable- it is DEEEE-licious. Let me warn you though, you will crave it. Both my kids and my husband will eat this kale, FYI (that is, if I leave any for them!)
- Coconut or olive oil
- chopped onion (I like sweet onions)
- kale (you can also use collard greens or spinach)
- canned coconut milk (lite or full fat)
- Put about 1-2 tsp oil in bottom of a large pan.
- Add chopped onion… I like onion so I do about 1/4 cup for a single serving. S
- auté over medium-high heat until onions are transparent.
- Add kale. I do about 3 large handfuls for just me.
- Add coconut milk… I probably add about 1/4 cup; you want to add enough to be creamy.
- Put lid on and turn down to medium heat. Stirring every few minutes, let cook for 5-8 minutes until kale is soft.
- Add more coconut milk if needed. Add salt to taste.
- Eat and ENJOY this super healthy super food!