Really, the only way to make a gigantic stack of pancakes any better is to make them look like a christmas tree, am I right?! Oh, and make them healthy of course!! Your kids will be so excited about these!
- Kale Christmas Tree Pancakes
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- Handful of kale (or spinach)
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- Liquid stevia for sweetening (optional)
- Mix first 3 ingredients in a blender or food processor until well blended.
- Add in yogurt, oats and sweetener (if using).
- Mix well in blender.
- Pour different sized circles on a hot griddle.
- Flip when bubbly.
- Stack and decorate!