I love to have healthy little snacks like this available to just grab and go for me and the kids. These are great because they aren’t messy, they are full of healthy stuff AND they are easy to make.
This recipe adapted from The “Chocolate-Covered” Diet’s new book, “Chocolate-Covered Katie” … amazing book!
- 1 small carrot, peeled and chopped into coins
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- heaping 1/4 cup oats
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (optional)
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and process very well.
- Once it’s all mixed, use your hands to form into balls.
- Store in a covered container in the fridge.