I love this breakfast when I want something quick, filling, satisfying and packed full of nutrients. It’s something different than normal- kinda like a pancake, but not a pancake at all 🙂
We all like these and I’m always happy when I can get a few veggies in at breakfast!
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 4 TB milk of choice
- 2 Tbsp. Nut butter
- 4 Tbsp. Ground Flax seed
- 4 Tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened coconut (optional)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- Mash all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Form into two patties (if it is too wet and sticky, add more oats).
- Put a small amount of coconut oil in the bottom of a skillet.
- Cook patties in hot oil, over medium heat, for 3-5 minutes each side, or until brown and crispy.
- Top with pure maple syrup or raw honey. Mmmmm!