I wanted to make a cookie that my 10-month old could snack on during the day… Something soft for his 4 little teeth and full of baby-safe and nutritious foods. Here’s what I came up with and it’s a WINNER! Even my 2-year old said “thumbs up mama” 👍
The only problem was that I didn’t measure 😜 so sorry! But this is approximately what I used…
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup applesauce or veggie purée (I did a mix)
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup mashed garbanzo beans
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp oats or oat flour
- Mix all ingredients well in a bowl.
- Spoon into small balls into a greased cookie sheet.
- Flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
These are not overly sweet and taste tropical🍌🌴☀ My guy is loving them!
PS You might still want to break into small pieces though for smaller babies😄