If you need a healthier cake recipe, I got you covered! This one is 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 >> delicious yet gluten free & refined sugar free<< AND has NO flours!
Two 8 or 9 inch rounds
- 2 cups cooked and cooled quinoa
- 1/3 cup nut milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 3/4 cup grass fed butter, melted (or coconut oil)
- 1 1/2 cups coconut sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Blend the first five ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Dump mixture it into a bowl and add the remainder of the ingredients. Stir well.
- Bake in in two well-greased round 8 inch pans for at 350 degrees for 28-30 minutes.