If you want to stay on track this weekend, but still want a little sweet treat, try this simple & healthy “candy”.
- Almond butter
- Dark Chocolate (or semi-sweet if you prefer sweeter)
- Optional: Add-ins of choice: chocolate chips, shredded coconut, craisins
- Melt chocolate (For just me I do about 2 Tbsp).
- Once melted, add almond butter (1-2 Tbsp… I don’t measure- I just taste as I go 😉) and stir well.
- Add in extras if desired (I like adding chocolate chips #chocoholic)
- Pour into mini muffin tins that have been greased.
- Put in freezer until hard.
And that’s it! You can make in just a few minutes and it’s sweet enough to curb the sweet tooth, but won’t ruin all your hard work! Enjoy!