My son’s soccer team got slaughtered today… but at least they had yummy snacks! And let’s be honest, most 4-year olds are more excited about the snacks than they are about winning anyways
These fudge balls are perfect for those little hands and are easy for on-the-go. And they’re tiny balls, so that adds to the fun factor ⚽⚽⚽
And YES! Even though these are full of healthy stuff, all of the kids gobbled them up
- 3/4 cup pitted medjool dates
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 2 Tbsp raw cacao powder (or regular cocoa powder works too)
- 2 Tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4-1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Throw all ingredients in a food processor.
- Process until fine.
- Use your hands to form into balls. If too dry, add a bit of water or additional dates.
- Stores best in the fridge.