Made these for my kiddos yesterday. They both literally ate every single bite and were practically kicking their plates afterwards! Bonus: They seriously took 3-minutes to make… Faster than it’d take to cook animal-shaped chicken nuggets.
- 1 zucchini, finely chopped
- 1 can beans, drained (I used white)
- Shredded cheese
- Garlic salt
- Whole wheat or brown rice tortilla
- Toppings, such as avocado or tomatoes
- Put chopped zucchini and beans in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add a little water.
- Put a lid on for a minute and allow the steam to soften the zucchini.
- Once soft, Remove lid and cook until all the liquid has evaporated.
- Season with garlic salt, add cheese and stir.
- Put on tortilla and add toppings of choice.
It especially helps if right before this you play the game “Don’t Spill the Beans” because they are super excited that the beans look just like the ones in their game! 🙂