You asked for this super-simple, fast whole wheat pizza dough recipe, so I delivered! Seriously so easy and a good way to health-ify a favorite food.
- 1 cup warm water (not hot! warm enough to be able to stick your finger in)
- 1 packet active yeast (2 1/4 tsp.)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour (white ww flour is lighter than red ww
- flour. You can also do 1/2 all-purpose and 1/2 whole wheat)
- Add water, yeast and sugar and let sit until creamy- about 5 minutes.
- Mix in oil, salt and flour.
- Let rise to rise for 15 minutes.
- Roll out to desired thickness.
- Top with toppings and cook in a 450 degree oven for 15 or so minutes.