The easiest muffin you will find! Only 3 ingredients and completely naturally sweetened!
Disclaimer: These are not your typical, fluffy, soft muffin. They are much more dense and chewy. We really like them, but they are not “regular” muffins. 🙂
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1 cup natural peanut or almond butter
- 6 pitted, medjool dates (or 10 if using a smaller variety)
- Chocolate chips are optional!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor, mix all three ingredients until everything is blended well.
- Spoon batter into into greased muffin pans.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Let them cool completely before removing from the pans.
We added some chocolate chips to the tops of some, which only made them better. Store in the fridge.